- Microsoft's ad slogan for Windows 95 was:
- "Where do you want to go today?"
- Here are alternative slogans for the bloated OS:
- Windows: The colorful clown suit for DOS.
- Double your drive space: Delete Windows!
- Windows and DOS: A turtle and its shell.
- Microsoft gives you Windows - MACS, Amigas and OS/2 give you the whole house.
- A computer without Windows is like a fish without a bicycle.
- Bang on the left side of your computer to restart Windows.
- Error #152 - Windows not found: (C)heer (P)arty (D)ance.
- I still miss Windows, but my aim is getting better
- I'll never forget the first time I ran Windows, but I'm trying.
- My lastest screen-saver: Curtains for Windows.
- OS/2 ... Opens up Windows, shuts up Gates.
- Out of disk space. Delete Windows? [Y]es [H]ell Yes!
- Windows 3.1: The best $89 solitaire game you can buy.
- Windows NT: Insert wallet into Drive A: and press any key to empty.
- How do you want to crash today?